Thursday, December 31, 2015

a bare half hand in a stormy frost

There is a crease to my lips,
That bends into the cheekbones just when I think about Him.
I don’t know why but it is endless.
I loose that complete self of myself when the crease happens.
I know that there is nothing ahead.

Certainly.

But, well, we humans don’t learn in one go, do we? 
(Or a million …)
I don’t comprehend why sadness has to implore me.
Yet, it does.
Day after day .. 

It is my pleasant indignation.
I have none else.
Do you know when and where do poets get their poesy?

It is 

During the usual festivities. 
Just like this one- this new year.


They seclude their selves to include into a sad session of poesy 
than enjoying the striking hours of new year’s eve or laugh dead smiles…
Like the rest.

Our joy is in avoiding our dreams, isn’t it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment