Friday, December 5, 2014

A walk past Senility

I remember the millions arms that has comforted me till date,
I also remember that in this twilight of my voyage called life,
Not one but altogether only,
Could satisfy me from all aspects.
As warm as the tears almost rolling down my wrinkled cheeks,
I paused to remember having seen and felt all the zillions of experiences I had ever dreamt of,
All the houses under the dream Devadarus lived under,
All the wonders that has rushed the blaze in my veins,
Before, On or After, for definite!
I stand staring into this abyss of seeing the faintly sparkling firefly of dots,
Of the cosmos of linking all that I have dreamt of seeing, smelling, feeling and hearing,
to have already surpassed me,
Before, On or After, for definite!
And all that I look forward is the cloud-clad sparkling and coziest fluffy heaven of my dreams,
If all has to be true,
That part for definite should be too!

No comments:

Post a Comment