Friday, December 5, 2014

Vine of the Soul

In the dusty blind mist of the bloodless battleground,
All I could sniff was me and my sweaty stale sweat,
I winked hard in the hope that I will wake up wide this time,
In the Antarctic,
Wrapped in the endless horizons of searing white ice,
Hugging a big black Rock Crystal that hugged me back,
Wrapped in his smothering arms,
Giving me something more than warmth.
I called that rock, my God.
As it gave me the orgasmic euphoria of a warmth,
That I was not capable of winking the capture of.
Suddenly a wind blew, a soft breeze.
I slipped down my Rock, my God.
Fell into the icy lifeless ice of the Antarctic ice.
Suddenly, my body stopped and my lungs thrust icy dose of air out of my warm nose.
Almost as sudden and heavy the breeze was,
I pulled my soul out of the stiff static body of mine,
And started climbing the rock, my God.
I climbed and climbed and perched on the head of the rock, my God,
And captured the pale curves of my lifeless body, lying astray,
Just miles away.
With each second the breeze went past, my God reduced his warming embrace a little slight,
I realized I was melting into the rock, my God.
I withered and threw my hands at the clouds,
But all that the clouds willed to part was the icy tears of an early morning sky.
Falling into the ecstasy of the ultimate free fall,
I fell without a thud,
into the rock, my God.
I did not choke, cry or whimper.
For my God was awaiting my soul, with greatest Grandeur,
In the void of the Deep big black Rock, my God.
I saw a million me, glazing, glaring and galloping away from me.
For the rock I called my God,
had eyes now.
It had searing red blood-shot eyes,
I could sense the waves around me trying to guard me and beckon me to run before I was mutilated by the God.
God, he reached into my toes and bowed into me.
I slipped again, but I never fell again.
And he screamed a chant that drained the remnant li'l life outta me.
And, then I never heard the thud but the cosmos whizzing past me, forever.
And he whispered Luck for my tirade, charade and ultimate abode!
 

*This is not a trip on ayahuasca, but merely a result of an imagination and a dream about Mother Ayahuasca*

No comments:

Post a Comment