Wednesday, September 28, 2016

A rollercoaster called Moving On

I oathed that I will not think of you.

Like, every oath about you

After a while

 … One gentle breeze ruffled
 through me.

It pauses and paints itself with your face.

How can I ignore your lovely eyes, whatever may have become now.

I leave everything and grab it, the wind. 

Then gently …

the breeze starts a rollercoaster
From 
All the way up above the sky. 

Everything,
all over again. 




I hope what they talk about time is true. 

That, with time I will no longer remember that feeling when you held me safe in your malnourished arms
And made me dream of your home in Thiruvananthoram,
That someday I’d felt invincible holding your nimble hands.
That unforeseen, yet delicious kiss that once you took from me,  just after your puked.
And, how I remember that as the best kiss of my life. 

I wonder, 

If you ever felt the way I did. 


The rollercoaster landed with a thud. 

And I grabbed the good ol’e breeze that reminds me that, I am delusional just as I was after I met you and before I met you.

And

Gone are the days that you're welcome back. 
Au revoir! 

Last of the Memories of #AA.
The cogwheel of moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment