Saturday, September 24, 2016

Operation Anonymity for World Peace from Ceida Uilyc


I'd decided that I will slowly shrivel into anonymity (with Calcutta).
But, well, just the last day I thought, why not do it now. Even though I see the ones around, it is my choice whether to sight or heed them

Or not.

To all them, except parents and the ones who never saw this.
Do not call, come to my flat or send me emails with a 'hi', 'bye' or 'what'sup'
Because you will get no response.

Reason: I always disliked people. Once I thought it was the virtual reality that I hated the sense of
- chatting without hearing the sound
or
- talking to impress only with dead souls in their tongues
or
- Calling without touching another
or
- videochatting without ever seeing the subtle crease in the other's brows.

Now I know.
Its not that I hate the company.

It is just that ...
There is so much of euphoria and boredom or euphoric boredom/ boring euphoria in conversing with another.
There is usually no pure reason. It is all mostly a ploy.

Unlike most of the time. That's it. I am not going to rant on. :P

No byes.
I will only be available virtually.
If you have something productive that cannot be done without me, let me know, I will be here as long as I breathe. :D
This is too personal, yet every word or glance is too personal too. No offense, de facto-
#Belated World Peace Day 2016
Good Day!
-Signing out
Ceida Uilyc 

No comments:

Post a Comment